Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 Berlin & Rostock
About the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training level 1
We are offering an International Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training level 1 in Berlin and Rostock – Germany, approved by The Kundalini Research Institute (KRI).
Language in class in Berlin is English, Language in class in Rostock is German.
What you wil get from this training
- Obtain a Kundalini Yoga Teaching Certificate, issued by KRI, recognized worldwide.
- Gain a sound understanding of the fundamental nature, technologies and concepts of Kundalini Yoga.
- Experience a transformation through the practice of Yogi Bhajan’s teachings and related lifestyle.
- Develop the skills, confidence and consciousness required to become a Kundalini Yoga teacher.
- Build a relationship with other participating students, local teachers and the 3HO community.
- Develop a relationship with Yogi Bhajan as the Master of Kundalini Yoga and link to the Golden Chain.
2 days Introduction
- Introduction and course guidelines.
- Origins and foundations of Kundalini yoga.
- Stages of it’s development.
- Definition of yoga and yogi. Types of yoga. Purpose of yoga.
- Golden Chain. Adi Mantra. Basic class structure.
- 3HO Code for Kundalini Yoga Teachers.
- Teacher’s Oath.
2 days Breathing & Living
- Pranayama: what, how, why of the breath.
- Yogic Lifestyle. How to awake, diet, times of day, getting the best sleep
- Addiction: and how yoga helps. Link to Cautions and pitfalls.
2 days Humanology
- We are Spirits here for the Human Experience.
- The possible Hu-man Be-ing.
- Soul’s choice, soul’s journey, birth, 120 days, the mother.
- Being fe/male, growing up, Moon Points, lifecycles, Meditations for Wo/men.
- Relationships –the highest yoga. Venus Kriyas. Tips for Communication.
2 days Shabd, Mantra & Sadhana
- Shabd Guru — The quantum technology of sound.
- The 4 yugas.
- The nature of the age we live in. Aquarian Age: the changes and challenges and what is needed.
- Sensory human. Body as a communication system.
- Mantra: the meanings, effect, and how to chant.
- Sadhana: your personal spiritual practice.
2 days The Technology of the Times
- Kriyas: concept and practice
- Asanas: angles, triangles, rhythm.
- The effects and benefits
- The cautions.
- Muscular and skeletal system
2 days Roles & Responsibilities
- The art of being a student.
- 5 steps to wisdom, the 4 errors and 2 laws.
- The nature and art of being a teacher.
- Class structure, preparing, setting and maintaining tone and environment.
- Teaching in different spaces, levels, and groups. Managing the time, the space, the ambience & the people.
- Class preparation, administration, Gurudakshina.
- Message, market & media.
2 days Yogic and western anatomy
- Body systems and specific organs & glands
- How yoga and diet help.
- Cautions and pitfalls. Power/money/sex.
- The yoga process
- Yogic anatomy.
- 5 senses, passions & vayus.
- 5 niyamas and asana.
- The path of the Kundalini and the 3 bhandas.
2 days Mind and Meditation
- The techniques, types, effects over time: i.e. gong, mala, Tratakam, points of focus, Mantra, Mudras, Prayer, Banis, Sat Nam Rasayan healing.
- Types of tantra.
- The 3 minds
2 days Yogic Philosophy
- Key terms and common concepts.
- Ladder of subtlety and cycle of manifestation.
- Sutras of Patanjali, importance of concentration, yamas and niyamas in detail, Pratyahaar to Samadhi.
- Maya and the cycle of manifestation.
- Death and dying.
- The stages, issues, opportunity and technology.
- Dead/Liberated while Alive
- Relaxation — its importance, different techniques.
A mandatory component of the level 1 training is the attendance of a 5 day residential in Quinta do Rajo, Portugal. The experience will consist of plenty of yoga and meditation in particular, plus teaching of various topics as listed above in the course content, but with a very hands on approach so that attendees get to experience the teachings as they learn about them. Attendees will also be expected to take partake in karma yoga or seva – lending a helping hand with cooking, cleaning etc. important aspects of community living.
What else can you expect?
- Ten Spiritual Bodies; and Applied Science of Spiritual Numerology [Karam Kriya].
- KY and Sikh Dharma: Differences and Similarities.
- Resources for the teacher (incl. community and continuity).
- Q & A
- Preparation for exam
- Viewing and experiencing Yogi Bhajan through videos.
- Exploring the master’s words – Book: The Master’s Touch
- Personal check in.
- Improving teaching skills
Open to all
In addition to enrolled trainees, the ashram experience is open to the general public and can in fact be a means through which prospective trainees can get a taste of the level 1 training before enrolling. It is also designed to be an experience where one can learn about holistic living and which one can just enjoy as a retreat from working life.
For more info about the venue visit the Quinta do Rajo website. It is also possible to book the Ashram Week independent from the training.
Dates of the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training level 1 Berlin
Info evening: will be announced shortly
4./5. April 2020 (Module 1)
29. May – 01. June 2020 (Modules 2 + 3)
20./21. June 2020 (Module 4)
22./23. August 2020 (Module 5)
26./27. September 2020 or 3./4. Oct. 2020 (Module 6)
17./18. October 2020 (Module 7)
28./29. November 2020 (Module 8)
23./24. January 2021 (Module 9)
Ashram Experience 18. – 22. March 2021
Exam will be announced
Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training level 1 Rostock
the training is still running –
new dates will be announced shortly
The cost of the full course in 2020 is € 2.750,-
Early Bird € 2.500, full amount paid til 31st of January 2020).
What this covers:
- Aquarian Teacher Training Manual
- The Master`s touch -book with teachings of Yogi Bhajan
- Manual with Kriyas and Meditations
- Administration & General support
- Food during the training in Berlin
The full cost of the course does NOT take into account the following list of expenses which the student is expected to be able and prepared to pay.
- One white Tantric Yoga day (120 – 140 €)
- Travel to Portugal for the Ashram Experience (flights from 150 € onwards)
- food and accomondation at Ashram Experience (approx. 250 €)
- Exam fee: 50,-€
A non-returnable deposit of 550€ is required with your application to secure a place, to be received latest 4 weeks prior to the start of the course.
– OR – Full payment up front.
There are no refunds for any payments ever made except in extenuating circumstances or if the course is postponed or cancelled.
Register now to join the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training level 1 in Berlin or Rostock!
Who are the trainers?
Zentrum für Yoga und Stimme
Register here for the Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training level 1 in Berlin or Rostock: